Apparition of the Comic Seraph of Nottingham

Comments

David Loaring said…
Are you still there? I create stories and word puzzles for my dead cat's public and not-for-profit Facebook site, Cheddar's Dreams. My puzzle next week has "seraph" in it – but I'm always looking for stories – I thought, how about "The Seraph of Nottingham"! And then I thought, perhaps someone else has done this – so I Googled and found your drawing. There's nothing new under the sun! (I am a Canadian living a little southwest of Toronto, but my grands and one sister were English-born. My ancient ancestor was Albert of Lorraine, clerical priest to the Kings before and after 1066 – AKA, Albert the Clerk of Domesday. More recently our Loaring family were millers at the Awliscombe Lower Mill c1700. All the best from the colonies.